Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Scott

48!
On October 13 my husband of 20 years had another birthday. 48 seems impossibly old and yet we do have a 19-year-old daughter. This year I have reached the point where I have known him for over half of my life (he has a few more years to go before he gets to the half-way point). This is both weird and cool. I remember as a child being unable to comprehend that there was ever a time that my parents didn't know eachother. Now I am finding that I can't really imagine my life without Scott, He is a good man and a good dad. He may not appreciate the wish that I am about to bestow upon him but here it is: Scott, I hope that you live for another 48 years and that you find joy and happiness at every twist and turn along your path. Happy Birthday!

Scott and Corban with Johnathon at graduation in May

Love the beard he grows in the wintertime!

At Timp cave with some of our kids and cousins during the Crosby reunion which he attended last summer, without me (I had to work) but with all of our children. What a man!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scott!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to Scott as he starts the next 48.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

YES! we celebrate you, Scott !
Your life is beyond the ordinary in good measure because you & Dona are raising eight great kids - grand children that I get to claim & brag on and you get the work and worry part! Truely they are each a joy to me!!
At the family birthday celebration I think you were helping Corban or Jeremiah upstairs and missed the birthday cake and the happy birthday to you song -- so happy birthday to you la la lala la la and I join with Dona in wishing you many more happy, healthy birthdays!!
SCSC

Nicole said...

What a great tribute! Happy belated Birthday uncle Scott!

you will tell him that for me... right?

I don't want all ya'll back home thinkin I'm forgetting about you.

love ya!

sarah said...

Happy b-day! sooo late, I'm sorry.