Monday, June 8, 2009

Spring has sprung

April 24th, 2009
This is our annual "the-flowering-almond-bush-is-blooming photo". We have only missed one year since 1993. (I think it was the year 2000. It rained so hard that the blossoms all dropped off before we could get the picture.) This particular day was the Friday morning that Samantha left to go to BYU study abroad in London. I had just brought her back from SUU the night before. I was hoping that the timing would be right so that the bush would be blooming during the 12 hours that Samantha was home and it WAS! A nice little miracle. It usually blooms closer to the 18th. No one was dressed up but I got the picture with all of the available offspring! (Minus the missionary-but that couldn't be helped.) Okay, so Jeremiah isn't really there in the emotionally/mentally present sense of the word but he is physically in the picture. I am hoping that through the years I can get a few more pictures with most or all of my children in them.






2 comments:

Kazzy said...

Hey, I always check to see if you have posted and I missed these two. So Samantha went to London? Theater or English program? We headed the theater one three times and loved it!

Danielle said...

Aaaah, such nice children. Love the pictures. So glad to see a post after all this time.