Monday, February 16, 2009

Yep, it's me again....and again....

A good sense of humor can be a tremendous blessing.
I crawled into bed sometime in the wee hours of the morning on Valentine's day. I snuggled up close to my husband of 21 and 3/4 years who had been in bed for quite a while. Scott is a pretty deep sleeper and just to lay a little ground work here, he can say some pretty crazy things then have no recollection of it the next day. He turned over towards me and mumbled something about alarm systems and timers (work stuff). I asked him what he was talking about. He stopped mumbling looked at me and queried, "You again?"
I am sure there are a number of possible reactions to such a question. It cracked me up. It helped that the flowers came first.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lauren said...

My beautiful MaDona! I love reading your posts...it is about time!!!

Kazzy said...

Hey, I am glad you found my blog. I stumbled across yours a couple of months ago after seeing your link on Cherranne's blog comments. It is for sure a great way to get acquainted with people to read what they are writing.

This one cracked me up! Let's keep in cyber touch :)

Jana said...

Cute post... made me giggle. Glen says dumb (I mean wonderful) things in his sleep as well! I'm glad he never remembers cause I knock him around a bit to quiet the snoring sometimes :) luv u!

Nicole said...

HAHAHAHA!! This is hilarious!

Kimberly said...

That's so cool that Samantha is flying out of Madrid! Where else is she going? Is she going with a tour group, or with friends (or both)?

And I agree with you, the pilgrimages that are the most significant are the ones you do with your family and the people you love...but I'm having a blast doing this Europe one too! : )

And P.S. I am so happy you are blogging again! Now I can blog-stalk you all the time! MUAHAHAHA! : )

Kimberly said...

(Okay, so I just read your more recent posts and I realize they have been up there for months and months...but I am out of the loop so now I am catching up on your life!)