Sunday, September 16, 2007

Autumn Arlene Gay is 8 years old today!
Reflecting on the meaning of life or how to get the front seat next
time we go somewhere. (Perhaps they're the same thing.)

Hanging out with her little brothers at the duck pond.

Enjoying the wonders of digital photography by taking
pictures of herself. (The weirder the better.)

Jumping on the tramp.

Enjoying the summer sun at perhaps THE ultimate vacation
spot in Utah. We had such a great time swimming and canoeing.

She was born in a car, this year she survived being hit by one.
Life with Autumn is quite a ride! I wouldn't have it any other way!
She is the best!

Happy Birthday Autumn!

8 comments:

Nicole said...

might I ask WHEN WAS AUTUMN HIT BY A CAR?!?!?!?!?!!!!! no I need a few more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

and where is the ultimate vacation spot in utah? I can think of about 3 places... just wonderin where that one is! Its a really cute picture!

And this is a really sweet tribute...Happy Birthday Autumn! Send my love!

Anonymous said...

I love the birthday post - what a great way to record the birthday celebration!
Happy,Happy,Happy,Happy,Happy,HappyHappy,Happy Birthday Autumn!
SCSC

Anonymous said...

Cute cute! Happy Birthday Autumn!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Autumn! Wish I could have been there, but alas, the cold bug finally found me! The kids had a great time as always playing with their cousins and celebrating Autumn's birthday. The Crazy Eight house is always so much fun! Love you guys! Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Dona!
I found your blog from Linda's. It is really fantastic! I, too, though, must know where the ultimate vacation spot is in Utah? Please, do tell!!
Katy (Skinner)!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom, I noticed that you managed to fix your blog...do you feel better about it now? he he

Nicole said...

please post again soooon!

Anonymous said...

happy super late b-day Autumn. Tess and Adelle loved being with you this summer! Your name and discussions about you come up all the time especially since it is finally autumn in Texas. miss and love ya!