Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I did pass my class. But I no longer have a 4.0 G.P.A. It was short lived. My 4.0. Just one semester. It felt nice, but a little strange. I like to think the "B" in my 4 credit class represents balanced or bully, as in "bully for you" instead of bad or boo (think Princess Bride).

The fact is, I am in a funk. I haven't felt like I could blog in my present state of funkiness but now I have determined that it may be a potential cure, a shot in the arm or the behind, so to speak. I'm going give it a try.

Yes, I know. I have failed in my daily blogging attempt but I believe that repentance in the form of an occassional double dose of blogging can be applied in this situation. I'll make up for the days that I missed. Eventually.

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

You just find your own pace, D. You are doing a lot of good things. Homecoming date??? :)

Anonymous said...

If I print out my transcripts, will that make you feel better?

Robin said...

No recriminations or judgments about the lack of blogging. I just miss you when you're not there.

Cut yourself some slack. You've got a lot on your plate.