Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Traveling

Drove home from Arizona today.
It was a great visit and a great trip back.
I do love a good road trip.
My brother, Grant, who I was traveling with likes to take the scenic route. So do I.
If you have never taken the cutoff through Johnson Canyon before, you should.
It goes through the town of Alton, Utah.
My niece, Hannah was thrilled beyond measure to discover that at the Subway in Panquitch the girl who made our sandwiches tessellates the cheese.
Much happiness all around.
Grant took lots of great pictures. Unfortunately they are all on his camera.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I wanna see pictures! Glad you had fun. I too love road trips AND taking the scenic route! I also like to stop and take photos every once in a while, something that's impossible when my dad drives. His idea of stopping for a picture includes me hanging out the window at 80 mph (because dad "slowed down') while my brothers hold on to my legs and I snap a few shots that we all know aren't going to turn out.

haha

but really...get some pictures from uncle grant! :)

Kazzy said...

A good road trip soothes the soul. I am glad you got away and had some fun!

Robin said...

I'm glad you're back. I'm glad you had fun, but I like it when my friends are close by. It's just comforting to know they are close if I need them.

I know. It's selfish. I'm okay with that.

Anonymous said...

googling tessellates scrabble show-off glad you are back are you back?