Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Johnathon Update

This weeks letter--

Mom

I'm going to call at 3:30 your time 2:30 here. Last phone call. I went tracting in a sandstorm yesterday that's probably the funnest thing this week so far. That sandstorm was nuts. Other than that I'm taking care of myself. My comp has just about talked me into taking Kung fu when I get back. Walters is good kid. I like him. Talk to you Sunday.

John
(Photo taken May 28, 2008--Just yesterday)

LAST WEEK'S LETTER
Today is my 23 months day. Wo dude! Thats crazy. Yesterday I bore my dying testimony in zone conference which is why I didn't email but it was a narly experience for me. The bike I came out with broke like a year ago. It basically blew up, so I'm not bringing home a bike. We're teaching some nice people and some crazies, mostly trying to get the ward members to help us out. Someone in particular we're teaching is Teresa Huckaby a nice lady, 73 years old.  I think she is our top progressing investigator at the moment. Well, I'll talk to you later.
Love,
John.

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

Wow! He is almost home~

That is so exciting!

Robin said...

I can't believe he's almost done. I'm so happy that you will have him back soon. You can make it!

Anonymous said...

I like the photo -ther have been two good years since then !
I like hearing from him -
I'm thinking of his birthday coming up.

SCSC