Saturday, February 6, 2010

I am posting Johnathon's most recent email. Here is a sample of true brevity. Actually this is one of his longer emails.
2/2/2010
Dear mom
This week was a good one. we had a lady who wants to be baptized come to church and ask us when she could be baptized. That doesn't happen too often so we were pretty stoked. Overall we had 16 investigators at church this Sunday. So it was a very good week.
We had zone conference and I am SOOOO glad I will only have one mission president on my mission. Pres. Belnap is awesome.

love ya,
John
p.s. I might extend

Yep, short and sweet. That's my boy!

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

ps I might extend??? Now that's a cliff hanger!

Home this Spring right? Wow!

Dona said...

Thank you for recognizing the cliff hanger aspect of the email. I needed the validation. His release date is currently June 1st.

Jessica Grosland said...

John is a funny kid. I miss him. :)

Also, I like his short email. Including the cliffhanger. It makes it exciting.