Thursday, February 11, 2010

Zorro strikes again

One evening Scott came home from work wearing his hat, which is pretty typical. I met him at the door and commented on how cute it was. He asked me what I was talking about so I took his hat off of his head and showed him that our youngest son had personalized his work hat. He said people had been looking funny at him all day long and he couldn't figure out why. Mystery solved.
This child, who shall henceforth be known as Zorro, because of his need to autograph things, has also tattooed "MOM" onto the arm of my beloved Raggedy Ann Doll. He graffitied "SYDNEE" on to a lawyer's bookcase that I acquired many years ago at a yardsale in Kansas and "CORBAN" shows up in all sorts of places in and around our home. Zorro has a thing for letters. (So do I.)

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

Give that boy a white board! Cute that Scott didn't know he had been tagged!