Sunday, February 14, 2010

Out of the Box

I tend to think inside the box more often than I care to acknowledge. Today I discovered that Autumn thinks outside of the box. Autumn locked the keys in the car. I panicked and started figuring the cost of a locksmith on a Sunday. Autumn had not shut the trunk all of the way. A fact that she happily pointed out to me. I was unimpressed and pointed out that having an open trunk while the keys are sitting on the driver's seat is not something to celebrate. She proceeded to unpack the trunk, lower the back seat, climb through and unlock one of the doors.

Hooray for Autumn, otherwise known as Ming. She's a thinker.

2 comments:

Kazzy said...

I love it! Good for Ming. We played board games last night with some friends and the teenagers were the ones doing all of the detailed thinking and problem solving. I was impressed. :)

Danielle said...

Smart chickie!

So glad you are posting each day. I miss you. It's nice to hear about your family through your blog.