Monday, March 15, 2010

Digital

Digital camera's are grand. Remember the old days, when you tried to take great pictures without being able to see what they looked like immediately after snapping the photo? Not to mention the cost and time involved in getting the film developed. It is so interesting to see the things that my children take pictures of. My scrapbooking skills have been lying dormant for a great many years now. Someday they will sprout again and when they do I will have some great photos to put in our neglected scrapbooks.

3 comments:

K and D Roylance said...

What creativity the digital age has produced, visually & acoustically...these are fun times.

Kazzy said...

I know. It always cracks me up when you take a picture and kids run behind you yelling "lemme see!"

When we were growing up we would just say, "I hope that one turned out. I will get you a copy".

Brett and Ui said...

I was just going threw all of my photos and looking at all of the many great photos Emma and Kai have taken. This looks like one of them! I love it!