Saturday, March 27, 2010

She is Fifteen Going on Sixteen

 
Remember 15?
Was there a more marvelous, terrible, wonderful, horrible, fantastic, frustrating time?
I remember 15, atleast the parts I haven't repressed.

My 15 year old is spectacular.
Not perfect, which drives her crazy, but spectacular.
Now to get her to realize that,
and accept it.

My friend Robin posted about teenagers recently in her post, "I Glory in Teenagers." She made some excellent points. Good reading for anyone anticipating living with a teen, ever.

2 comments:

Kazzy said...

I love teens too. 15 is tough to live through. I remember. She is a cutie.

Robin said...

Thanks for the shout out.

Are you sure she's only fifteen? Hasn't she been going on sixteen for three or four years now (like one of mine)?

She's beautiful and so full of energy. Thanks for sharing her.