Saturday, March 20, 2010

Violet


My good friend, Denice, blessed our home by coming to visit. She brought along her oldest daughter, Kimberly, and her newest daughter, Violet. I already adore Kimberly and now I have bonded with Violet who was 3 weeks old at the time (last week). There is nothing quite as amazing as a new baby, except maybe old friends. Thanks for stopping by.

I want to start having friends over for tea, or maybe popsicles, or lunch, or something. I think that we are all too busy. I think we all need to visit each other more, without looking at our watches, or cell phones. Why are we all doing all of this stuff that we do?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

Over for tea or popsicles. i love it.

Cute baby!

Robin said...

I am so jealous that you got to hold Violet. She's adorable.

And I am there anytime you want to hang or chill or whatever you call it when a bunch of ladies get together. It seems like the only visiting we get anymore is at the library check-in window.

Until something else is available though, I'll take it.

Katy said...

Ahhh! I didn't know Denice had another baby! She's so cute!

I vote for popsicles.

AND I need to bring your cello back, but you know, you live ALL THE WAY down the road!