Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sad

There are many people that I would love to blog about. There are so many fabulous people in the world of Dona. Here and there I try to blog about some of them when there is a birthday or something important going on. One very dear person, that I have loved since she was born, has had her world turned upside down. I am sad because I know she is sad. I hope she knows that she is amazing. I hope she knows that people in this world and the next are thinking of her, loving her, hurting for her, and hoping for her. I hope she can feel it.

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

I am sorry. I hope everything works out for your loved one.

And I love "the world of Dona."

Robin said...

My heart is with you.

Jana said...

I've read this post over & over & over again throughout the day. You're so sweet. xoxo