Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break

Next week is spring break at UNT. I have decided that I am going to get ahead in my classes. I have mapped out a schedule. We'll see how it goes. I am also trying to get some serious decluttering done downstairs. Again, we'll see how it goes. I should take a picture but it's embarrassing. When I clean I like to get everything out of every corner and out from under every couch, chair or shelf. I have started the process and pulled lots of things into the center of the room so it looks really, extra bad at the moment. This family room needs a LOT of work.  Maybe an after picture. It won't be fancy but hopefully it will be functional.

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

You always have to make a mess before you get everything clean. Ironic.

No Spring break at BYU, so I will be plowing ahead through August. Ugh...