Tuesday, March 2, 2010

observations

We do have a lot of cats, hundreds of cats, thousands of cats....Yesterday, Corban was standing on our side porch for quite some time observing the cats. After a while he came back into the house and told Amanda, "I don't know what the cats are trying to tell me." He can be a little intense sometimes.

I am thinking that I will drop my attempt at nicknames. I forget to use them sometimes and I haven't come up with good ones for some of my people. Plus, I'm just really tired so I'll think about it some more tomorrow.

I am feeling Corban's frustration, but amplified. I've been standing out on a porch (metaphorically) observing life for a while and I don't know what life is trying to tell me.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Me neither!!!! I don't understand this crazy life but trust that everything happens for a reason. I sure wish I knew that bleepin' reason sometimes! I'm glad about the nicknames... my mind is too simple & your family it too big :)

Robin said...

I'm pretty sure it's telling you to eat more chocolate and play more games.

I'll help!

Kazzy said...

It is saying, just number your kids. That's what I do.

sarah said...

it's blowin'in the wind...move to texas...move to texas

or atleast visit

Grant Skousen said...

I'm glad you have started with the regular posts. I'm enjoying them.