Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blueberries

               I really like blueberries. There do not seem to be any around right now. I miss them. I am not positive but I am pretty sure that the blueberries I usually buy come from Chile. So that deepens my sadness about the lack of blueberries because I am lacking blueberries due to the devestation of an earthquake. People's lives were changed forever. I wish blueberries for me, for them. When I have blueberries from Chile by way of Cosco or Reams it will mean that maybe things are getting back to normal for the Chileans.  Maybe the blueberries are just off season, but I don't think so, I have been watching and there just aren't any.
Let's all pray for blueberries, really yummy, sweet ones. Or maybe we should pray for the Chileans and then the blueberries will return.

2 comments:

Kazzy said...

My son's girlfriend loves to freeze them and eat them like little frozen snacks!

The poor people in Chile. My heart aches every time I hear of another disaster.

Robin said...

I love the way you took something that was lacking in your life and saw the bigger picture.

I hope you get your blueberries soon.