Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We rock

Dear mom,
 I'm glad to hear that your week was good. Mine was pretty good but I'm losing my companion and I'm pretty bummed. My last transfer starts tomorrow and that is freaking me out. Its gone by so fast. Good things are happening in my area. I think we'll have some successes soon. I think you've been married longer than you haven't. Anyway life is still good and above all the church is still true. You guys rock.
Love,
John.
                        
He didn't explain any of his pictures but I'm glad he sent some. I feel like there is a story behind this picture in particular. It will be good to hear what it is someday.

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

He looks incredibly good and happy. I couldn't help but smile while I sat here reading this post.

Kazzy said...

ps Did ya see my comment on your walking post??

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing photos of Johnathon !

He looks so happy .....and as he writes - "life is good" !

SCSC