Wednesday, April 14, 2010

six

 Hurry Jeremiah!
Seven is hunting for you.
We don't want it to find you yet.
(Or atleast I don't want it to find you yet.)
Six should last longer.

Hide!
It has been so much fun and you have been so good at six.
Does it really have to end so soon?

What?
You want a birthday cake with 7 candles?
I know I said when you are seven Johnathon would come home
but I thought that it would take longer.

Okay...
I'm sure you'll be a spectacular seven year-old.
I won't make you hide after all.
You can come out from under the bed and we'll enjoy your last day of sixness together.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Mom! I love it!

Jessica Grosland said...

That was sickeningly adorable. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Robin said...

I've had those days. Sorry your babies are growing up.

Jana said...

Cute post my love! Enjoy the last day of it! Tyson doesn't listen at all when I tell him to stop growing! I hate these darn kiddos growing up so fast!!!!!

Nicole said...

Seven already? Where did 4,5, and 6 go?

Kazzy said...

Don't even get me started on nostalgia... I am such a cry baby about it lately.

Lauren said...

I totally teared up. I love this post- it is kind of whimsical and reminds me of our friend Shel Silverstein. You are such a great mother...I hope to someday be half the mama you are!