Thursday, April 8, 2010

Washington update

Hello
I got the mail last week thanks for that. How was conference? I think it was one of the best ever. Last time I took lots of notes and I'm actually excited for the Ensign next month so I can study it. Weird I know, but I am. did you notice any "themes" from this conference? What were some of your favorite talks?It's weird cause next conference I'll be home. isn't that nuts? Anyways here's some pictures of me thanks for the mail!
John

There was a time in this young man's life when I knew everything about him. I knew his schedule, what he ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (that was an easy one--cold cereal),  and had obtained for him every article of clothing he owned. I realize that he has been gone for nearly two years. I no longer no what he does, where he goes, or what he eats. As to what he wears, I recognize the suits but he sure has a acquired a lot of ties I've never seen before. He looks good, doesn't he?

4 comments:

K and D Roylance said...

Goodness, I knew which one had to be Johnathon, but I had to make the picture big to see the eyes and smile, before I really saw him. Is it the tie?

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's good to hear from Elder Gay and to get a photo !

Bless his heart !

I love him so !

SCSC

Robin said...

Yes, he looks very good.

I, too, get melancholy thinking about my kids growing up and being independent. Even while I revel in it. Aren't emotions crazy, conflicting things?

Lauren said...

This has nothing to do with your handsome missionary, but I had to comment :) When do you work next? I found the most amazing souvenir for you in San Diego. Check your box :) LOVE YOU!!!